July 22, 2007

Should LIFE end with a DEATH......

Life is full of worries. Noone can give guarantee to their life. In life some people are very happy and some people are very sad, who face a lot of problems through out their life. Why is this happening? Who is responsible for all these changes? who is creating and narrating our roles? Why that narrator is making some people happy and some people sad? Why is this birth and death happening? I heard that after a death there will be a re-birth, Is that neessary? In which way it helps the people? How it would be if the world is full of happiness and no births and deaths. If at all there is any narrator of this universe, lets pray that there are no more deaths and births. Loosing someone in our life is loosing something. We will have only his memories and nothing more than that. We come across many deaths in our life. If the narrator has written a death in life then why he made our soul so sensitive.The feeling of someone dead is really horrible, though its a part of life I am really unable to get adjusted to this kind of situation. I sometimes pray myself that I should die first before my beloved ones die.

No comments: