December 5, 2011

Please break the silence...........

I have been thinking of our friendship every second
I have lost in my own thoughts
I'm missing our friendship all these days
you promised me that you will be normal in few days
I don't know how long I have to wait for it
I have been waiting for you in this silence
still waiting for it as I don't have any other option left
you have closed all the channels to communicate with you
Please don't be silent
I can't express my feelings during this period
I'm dying since our friendship is silent for a long time
you might have your reasons for being silent
but I have my fear of loosing you forever
Forgive me if any of my moves has made you silent
Get back to normal and retain our friendship
Please break this silence you have maintained all these days

No comments: