October 31, 2011

Mistakes of my life.........

I felt all my friends are happy with my friendship
but that's not true
I'm forcing them to be happy
I'm irritating them by calling them to meet everyone
I'm irritating them on their birthdays by wishing them
I guess people like to have their freedom
I have to change my views of life
I though I should call everyone and stay in touch
I thought everyone should maintain their friendship by meeting atlease once a month
I'm proved to be wrong..as I'm loosing my friends with this kind of mentality
I'm trying to share love in our relation and be friendly
I guess they are not in a position to take it as they are filled with love
and my love is overflowing and its irritating them
I promise myself that I will never disturb any of my friends
Atlease I will try so by keeping myself busy :(

No comments: