October 17, 2011

Please getback to me

You entered into my life and showed me the meaning of friendship
showed me the way of hapiness and built a strong relation
showed me heaven in your friendship
showed me how to live in this world
Built confidence within me
You filled a gap in my life
you have shared all the love
All of a sudden you left me alone
You said for my happiness you left me
but you didnt realize that you took away my happiness by leaving me alone
the filled gap became empty
there is noone to share love
I lost all my confidence
I dont know how to live in this world without you
I feel like I'm in hell in your absence
Now my life is full of sorrow thinking about you
There is no meaning of my life without you
Please getback to me and provide me the comfort that you have provided me before
I will sacrifice anything and everything for you
I would have been happy if you have killed me rather than leaving me alone.

No comments: