November 4, 2011

Its just a stupid life....

Many people say its a beautiful life
but I haven't found any beauty in my life
I just call its just a stupid life
people say the beauty depends upon the way you analyse your life
but I don't agree to this theory
I'm sure that most of us or around us will be having problems
There are many people sufferring for many reasons
do we ever care for them instead we will try to escape from such situations
Our beloved ones will die infront of us
we cannot do anything other than crying ourself
we wanted to do many things in life
but we are restricted to do so
we all are humans and everyone will be having the same blood
but people are differentiated by caste or religion or financial status
many people die infront of us due to hunger
but we won't even look at them
we are ready to kill people to survive ourself
we all are selfish people living in this selfish world

No comments: